ESV My Creative Bible for Girls Purple Glitter - ESV002
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
The hardcover of the Journaling Bible for Girls is wrapped in a metallic pink faux leather. Debossed silver and pink foiled hearts and butterflies and holographic gilt-edged pages add a little extra pizzazz. The title is silver foiled, printed in a very large font and sandwiched between a large silver crown design and a filigree heart design. The spine carries similar design elements.
- Complete ESV Text
- Faux Leather
- Silver Foil on Cover
- Holographic Gilt-Edges
- Satin Ribbon Marker
- 2 Inch Margins
- 1548 Pages
- 66 Memory Verses
- 366 Devotions
- 50 Women of the Bible Profiles
- 300 Lined Illustrations
- 12 Full-page Scripture Prayers
- 20 Full-page Scripture Verses
- Presentation Page for Gift-giving
- Packaged in Gift Box
- Size: 8.2 x 6.5 x 1.6 (208 x 165 x 41mm)
For a video flip through, please watch this link.
1. Pay 50% downpayment. This is your reservation.
COD - If you chose COD, please add P30 to your total.
COD only applies to balance, not downpayments. Your balance can be paid via COD.
Shipping is computed separately.
Refunds - please view our FAQs.
2. Due to the pandemic, pre-orders take 90 days at least. Sorry for this. This take a lot of patience.
3. Send us proof of payment in our Facebook or email.
*This is subject to change without prior notice.
1. Do you have a COD option?
- Yes we do. But for pre-orders, we still need the downpayment to be prepaid in half (bank transfer/deposit, GCASH). This is because we want to streamline our process better.
2. What are your modes of payment?
- BPI, BDO transfers and deposits
- GCASH (you can pay this in any 711, Cebuana or Palawan Express)
- COD (please see #1)3. Do you have a physical store?
- Sorry, we're just an online store.
4. I want to change my order. Can I still do that?
- Please send us a message in our Facebook page. This is allowed only within a certain period.
5. Can I refund my pre-order payment?
- Yes you may. Please let us know ahead of time so we can allocate your reservation to another.
But for items customized items like Bible covers, we cannot allow this once this has been processed. We also do not refund based on change of mind.
For on-hand Bibles, there is a buying guide so you can check the size that fits your Bibles. Please be mindful of the sizes.
For damaged goods, please send us a message. We will be needing proof of this.
All correspondences are best done in our Facebook page. You may also email us in team[at]craftforChrist.org.
No calls. This is a family business, and we do everything our spare time outside our family and ministry time. Hoping for your consideration.
This section is subject to change without notice.