HOSANNA REVIVAL ESV BIBLE: EDEN THEME
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
The beauty of all of the earth bloomed, climbed and grew in the Garden of Eden. Creation walked hand-in-hand with the Father, experiencing the full glory of heaven on earth. This Bible was inspired by the rich jewel tones in flowers that surely covered the Garden. The thought completed by the color of wine, flowing bountifully at the world's first ever wedding. The color of a fruit forbidden, tempting and mysterious. The color of blood—shed when God Himself made the first sacrifice on behalf of humanity when Adam and Eve were ashamed of their nakedness. This color represents the full story of the Garden of Eden.
When we think of Eden, we think of what this world was meant to be: living unashamed—running free of chains, worshiping fully, not knowing we were naked. The Bible verse chosen for the back was an easy choice: the identity-proving words from Psalm 139: “fearfully and wonderfully made.”
Whether you are drawn to the color of this Bible, the hand drawn flower on its cover, or the words chosen for the back, our prayer is that you would experience the full life God intended for us from the very beginning through time spent with Him in His Word.
1. Pay 50% downpayment. This is your reservation.
COD - If you chose COD, please add P30 to your total.
COD only applies to balance, not downpayments. Your balance can be paid via COD.
Shipping is computed separately.
Refunds - please view our FAQs.
2. Due to the pandemic, pre-orders take 90 days at least. Sorry for this. This take a lot of patience.
3. Send us proof of payment in our Facebook or email.
*This is subject to change without prior notice.
1. Do you have a COD option?
- Yes we do. But for pre-orders, we still need the downpayment to be prepaid in half (bank transfer/deposit, GCASH). This is because we want to streamline our process better.
2. What are your modes of payment?
- BPI, BDO transfers and deposits
- GCASH (you can pay this in any 711, Cebuana or Palawan Express)
- COD (please see #1)3. Do you have a physical store?
- Sorry, we're just an online store.
4. I want to change my order. Can I still do that?
- Please send us a message in our Facebook page. This is allowed only within a certain period.
5. Can I refund my pre-order payment?
- Yes you may. Please let us know ahead of time so we can allocate your reservation to another.
But for items customized items like Bible covers, we cannot allow this once this has been processed. We also do not refund based on change of mind.
For on-hand Bibles, there is a buying guide so you can check the size that fits your Bibles. Please be mindful of the sizes.
For damaged goods, please send us a message. We will be needing proof of this.
All correspondences are best done in our Facebook page. You may also email us in team[at]craftforChrist.org.
No calls. This is a family business, and we do everything our spare time outside our family and ministry time. Hoping for your consideration.
This section is subject to change without notice.