Sierra Theme LARGE Print - ESV Journaling Bible
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
This much-loved, best-selling Bible is now available in large print! If you love single column and larger text, this beautiful Bible is for you!
In the Sierra Madre region of Mexico, strong and bold dahlias grow freely. As this Bible was designed, the artist pondered the strength and steadfastness of God's love, and immediately thought of the dahlia. The beauty of a dahlia is breathtaking, and they grow strong, thick stems with deep roots to support their heavy blooms.
The back of this Bible features a line from a favorite hymns that says, “Tune my heart to sing thy grace.” Our hope and prayer for you is that God’s love will strengthen you as you study Scripture using this precious tool, and that you'll be reminded of his steadfastness and the strength of his love, grace, and mercy as you read it each day.
- Translation: English Standard Version
- Format: leather-like, softcover
- Page layout: large print single-column
- Cream-colored Bible paper
- Satin ribbon marker
- Smyth-sewn binding
- Font size: 9.5pt
- Page count: 1,568
- Dimensions: 9.5” x 7” x 1.75”
- Weight: 54oz
1. Pay 50% downpayment. This is your reservation.
COD - If you chose COD, please add P30 to your total.
COD only applies to balance, not downpayments. Your balance can be paid via COD.
Shipping is computed separately.
Refunds - please view our FAQs.
2. Due to the pandemic, pre-orders take 90 days at least. Sorry for this. This take a lot of patience.
3. Send us proof of payment in our Facebook or email.
*This is subject to change without prior notice.
1. Do you have a COD option?
- Yes we do. But for pre-orders, we still need the downpayment to be prepaid in half (bank transfer/deposit, GCASH). This is because we want to streamline our process better.
2. What are your modes of payment?
- BPI, BDO transfers and deposits
- GCASH (you can pay this in any 711, Cebuana or Palawan Express)
- COD (please see #1)3. Do you have a physical store?
- Sorry, we're just an online store.
4. I want to change my order. Can I still do that?
- Please send us a message in our Facebook page. This is allowed only within a certain period.
5. Can I refund my pre-order payment?
- Yes you may. Please let us know ahead of time so we can allocate your reservation to another.
But for items customized items like Bible covers, we cannot allow this once this has been processed. We also do not refund based on change of mind.
For on-hand Bibles, there is a buying guide so you can check the size that fits your Bibles. Please be mindful of the sizes.
For damaged goods, please send us a message. We will be needing proof of this.
All correspondences are best done in our Facebook page. You may also email us in team[at]craftforChrist.org.
No calls. This is a family business, and we do everything our spare time outside our family and ministry time. Hoping for your consideration.
This section is subject to change without notice.