Gratitude in Anxiety Journal - In Everything PDF printable file journaling insert
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
This gratitude journal is called "In Everything." I made this to help journalers cope with difficult times through looking at things that God gives us - whether they be joy or suffering.
- Verses to overcome anxiety
- 12 pages in total
- 10 pages you can journal on
How to print:
1. Use an A4 paper. If you wish for a letter size, please make adjustments in the printer.
2. Print FRONT SIDEs first 1,3,5.
4. Load the paper with the same order as first printed with the top of the paper still loaded first. (Should be same as the FRONT SIDEs, but we are going to print the BACK SIDEs next.)
5. Print the pages using the BACK SIDEs option next. These are pages 2,4,6.
7. Staple at the middle (or stitch).
The size that will be printed is same as the STANDARD INSERT size for Traveller's Notebook users.
Enjoy and God bless.
Length: 8.25 Inches; Width: 4.25 Inches
1. Pay 50% downpayment. This is your reservation.
COD - If you chose COD, please add P30 to your total.
COD only applies to balance, not downpayments. Your balance can be paid via COD.
Shipping is computed separately.
Refunds - please view our FAQs.
2. Due to the pandemic, pre-orders take 90 days at least. Sorry for this. This take a lot of patience.
3. Send us proof of payment in our Facebook or email.
*This is subject to change without prior notice.
1. Do you have a COD option?
- Yes we do. But for pre-orders, we still need the downpayment to be prepaid in half (bank transfer/deposit, GCASH). This is because we want to streamline our process better.
2. What are your modes of payment?
- BPI, BDO transfers and deposits
- GCASH (you can pay this in any 711, Cebuana or Palawan Express)
- COD (please see #1)3. Do you have a physical store?
- Sorry, we're just an online store.
4. I want to change my order. Can I still do that?
- Please send us a message in our Facebook page. This is allowed only within a certain period.
5. Can I refund my pre-order payment?
- Yes you may. Please let us know ahead of time so we can allocate your reservation to another.
But for items customized items like Bible covers, we cannot allow this once this has been processed. We also do not refund based on change of mind.
For on-hand Bibles, there is a buying guide so you can check the size that fits your Bibles. Please be mindful of the sizes.
For damaged goods, please send us a message. We will be needing proof of this.
All correspondences are best done in our Facebook page. You may also email us in team[at]craftforChrist.org.
No calls. This is a family business, and we do everything our spare time outside our family and ministry time. Hoping for your consideration.
This section is subject to change without notice.