MOM GOALS - Printable
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
Inspired by my day and the book "Mom Enough" edited by Tony Reinke, I was able to make some elements for moms which should help you journaling your prayers and reflections on motherhood.
As a mom of 3, motherhood takes a toll on me daily, if not for God's grace, I would not be able to go on. I hope this inspire you moms out there. Keep fighting the good fight of faith for your family!
1. Pay 50% downpayment. This is your reservation.
COD - If you chose COD, please add P30 to your total.
COD only applies to balance, not downpayments. Your balance can be paid via COD.
Shipping is computed separately.
Refunds - please view our FAQs.
2. Due to the pandemic, pre-orders take 90 days at least. Sorry for this. This take a lot of patience.
3. Send us proof of payment in our Facebook or email.
*This is subject to change without prior notice.
1. Do you have a COD option?
- Yes we do. But for pre-orders, we still need the downpayment to be prepaid in half (bank transfer/deposit, GCASH). This is because we want to streamline our process better.
2. What are your modes of payment?
- BPI, BDO transfers and deposits
- GCASH (you can pay this in any 711, Cebuana or Palawan Express)
- COD (please see #1)3. Do you have a physical store?
- Sorry, we're just an online store.
4. I want to change my order. Can I still do that?
- Please send us a message in our Facebook page. This is allowed only within a certain period.
5. Can I refund my pre-order payment?
- Yes you may. Please let us know ahead of time so we can allocate your reservation to another.
But for items customized items like Bible covers, we cannot allow this once this has been processed. We also do not refund based on change of mind.
For on-hand Bibles, there is a buying guide so you can check the size that fits your Bibles. Please be mindful of the sizes.
For damaged goods, please send us a message. We will be needing proof of this.
All correspondences are best done in our Facebook page. You may also email us in team[at]craftforChrist.org.
No calls. This is a family business, and we do everything our spare time outside our family and ministry time. Hoping for your consideration.
This section is subject to change without notice.